Monday, February 04, 2008

I am trying this whole blogging thing. I am sure as time progresses, it will get a little more exciting. Right now we have two beautiful kids. Sarah is 3 and Ethan is 2. I (Shawn) am going to college doing the ROTC program. I am attending Austin Peay State University. I am majoring in Psychology and am really enjoying it right now. I am currently scheduled to graduate and commission in May 2009. I am hoping to go to graduates school afterwards so that I can go into Chaplaincy. We will see if that works out. Becca is a stay at home mom. She is doing a fabulous job with taking care of the kids. We love Clarksville, TN and will miss it if we have to leave when I commission, but moving around is part of being in the Military. If we move, then we will have been here for five years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks