Sunday, February 22, 2009

Traditionally, Shawn is the Updater in Chief of our family blog, but we're going to break tradition a little bit, and I'm going to actually post. Several people have asked about my jewelry business, and specifically about my store here in Clarksville... My store is doing GREAT, and I couldn't be happier. I share my booth space with another jewelry designer named Pat Jones, who is awesome! We get along beautifully, and our work is different enough that we don't feel as though we're directly competing for customers (people typically either prefer her style or mine, and it's a pretty even split.) Several people have asked to see a picture of my booth, since they live too far away to ever ACTUALLY visit, so I'm posting a couple here. SINCE these pictures were taken, I've done a few things to improve the look/lighting-- there is now a matching sconce on the other side of the mirror, there is overhead track lighting that shines on the whole thing, lighting inside the curio cabinets, and the room screen has some fabric on it to make the pieces actually stand out. If I ever get new pictures taken, I'll post them.

No comments: